Pages

.


.

Allergic to a Christmas tree?

views the best pictures

Tree Allergies

Are you allergic to pine? Ask yourself what you can do to replace the Christmas tree?

Tree Allergies


When I was a kid, my family has always had a beautiful light and decorated tree. In fact, my mother has always insisted on a picture perfect tree, the battle for the cinema. But because of my brother, one year we had to stop the Christmas tree.


Tree Allergies


My three brothers are allergic to pine trees, was my mother loved him and if this year we foundHe took the tree and we have a local family. She cried for a day and then they decided it was not an artificial tree.


Tree Allergies


Fortunately, now I am so good at it, the pine false that you can get one that looks very realistic. You can be a pre-lit, which is better in my opinion.

My mother bought the best 8 "fake tree he could find, and then we have a whole day, decorating the place. However, webut still something was missing. We do not know what but you can feel. Something in the room was bad.

As it turned out that it was the smell. If you have a new tree, you can smell the pine trees around the house and is like a wonderful Christmas scent. Well, there is a solution that was easy. Candles bought my mother, three pine trees and put them right in the house. They would then light and keep it on for 2-3 hours 2-3 times a dayTo keep the smell in the house.

So if you are allergic to pine trees, then do not worry, you can still hear the Christmas tree in your home. Just buy a large artificial tree, then watch the candle light to mimic the scent and enjoy.


Allergic to a Christmas tree?


Tree Allergies


No comments:

Post a Comment