Pages

.


.

Beginners 9 Errors In The Gym

views the best pictures

I remember my first time in the gym, I was 14 and had no idea what he was doing. I would like to enter the gym and my workouts full of errors. Now that I'm aware of progress and error, I realized how I could have hurt me and realize that many people do, makes every beginner.

Before entering the gym must know what to avoid and what to do. Here is my nine things.

Error 1: Do not put weight back

This is the most irritating to me, the label of your bad gym. I hate the mess that puts another person or find the gym for ten minutes to the weights I need. Other members of staff gym is not your mom to clean up after, do it yourself.

Error 2: Let the elevator Ego

Never heard the saying, "Leave your ego at the door?" He was guilty of this but also a lot of new elevators. Putting too much weight and improperly using sex to impress friends, or more experienced guys. Your friends might think are cool, no matter how experienced women and men is laughing inside. The experienced man I know will cause an injury lifting a weight that is more beneficial decent bad shape and heavy weight.

Error 3: Do not use collars / clips

The most dangerous and effective is weight training. For a beginner it is even harder, especially for exercises like bench press bar, bar military press or squat. It could take your dominant hand could be lifted one hand while the other is struggling, with a slope where pesos can only slide off.

Error 4: Wipe your sweat away do you as found in the sweat of another man? I'm sure you do not (unless your fetish, then you need serious help) so why did you leave your computer on your sweat dripped to anyone? Take a second and do a shower bag, also prevents the spread of germs.

Error 5: Better

More is not always better, it is necessary to increase the weight or the representatives of each workout. Start with weight, representatives and sets that can handle and slowly work their way. In bodybuilding, I think the quality and quantity is more beneficial.

Error 6: not used properly

Using the wrong way will cause an injury or does not win anything, both are equally bad. My suggestion is if you can afford a personal trainer for a few sessions or find someone who is experienced to go with you and help you get the form. First few workouts using light weight is very beneficial when it comes to learning the proper way.

Mistake 7: Not having a proper Plan

Before entering the gym must have a plan where in the body that is working today, putting to perform many representatives and sets. You must plan ahead when you get there otherwise fall short of their training.

Error 8: Not asking for help

Fitness can be a very dangerous place and many people know, especially the experienced guys. If you need someone to identify or need someone to check the form will not be afraid to ask. The worst thing is that someone will not say "" but it will help most. Be courteous, do not go through a whole expect their little break and ask "Hey do you think you can give me a place?" It is not difficult.

Error 9: socialization

The gym is not really a place to socialize, there are bars for that. I hate when I see someone who is talking to his friend for 20 minutes on a piece of equipment I need. Your goal should go do your workout and exit.

Conclusion

Can avoid these nine errors bit and if you do what will help you achieve your goals, avoid injury and become a positive member of their gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment