Pages

.


.

Skin Care For Detergent Contact Dermatitis - Good Healthy Skin Care From Within

views the best pictures

Grass Allergies

Definitely do use both oral and topical steroids when you need them. However, I found that if I wasn't also practising some self care, my condition would yo-yo from looking like it was clearing one day to flaring up twice as bad the next day. Self care includes caring for my skin from the outside as well as caring for my body from within.

Grass Allergies





I found improving my diet helped. I use the blood group diet. The great thing about the blood group diet is that you can learn the types of foods that your body needs more of and the types to avoid. I am AB+ and I am told this is a great blood group to have. However, I have found that I need to avoid red foods. Diets can be daunting, especially with a family. So, I changed first just one meal. I started with breakfast and through that change I had changed 1/3 of my diet. That is enough sometimes to tip the balance back toward good health.


Grass Allergies


I also found that live green raw food is great for the skin. For a while I grew and prepared fresh wheat grass juice. It worked for me. I did not try to powdered type. However, wheat grass juice is a fairly labour intensive product so now I mix in live green sprouts raw. Raw green sprouts are fairly widely available in the supermarkets now - just watch the used-by-dates on the packaging, the shelf life is not very long.





Grass Allergies



Skin Care For Detergent Contact Dermatitis - Good Healthy Skin Care From Within


Grass Allergies


No comments:

Post a Comment